Saturday 9 July 2011

Thing 4.1: Pushnote

It seemed easier to title this 4.1 as a sort of sub-heading to the rest of Thing 4.

Pushnote:  I've done it, I've installed it at home, since I can't use anything else but IE at work. My thoughts... Erm, I have to say, I can't really work out how to use it. Perhaps I'm just being a bit dim or not with it, but what does "Troll" mean?? It doesn't seem to be very intuitive. I can get a feed of sites which are recommended. These all seem to be recommendations to news sites, which I consider personal preference. It took me ages to work out how to recommend a page.


To be honest I really don't think I'll be using this. Trying to remember to log in to follow all these different sites and social media tools is going to get time-consuming. I'm already concerned that I spend far too much time on the PC/laptop as it is.

Nope, I'll give this one a miss (and probably remove the add-on from Firefox as well.) Perhaps the hype may bring it to the fore in a few months time, but for now, it's going on the back-burner as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry cpd23, this is a miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment