Wednesday 22 June 2011

Having a look around...

I've been having a look around some of the other blogs, it's interesting to see the different types of people registered. Some are serious and experienced bloggers, some just starting out, but it's good to see one thing bringing us all together.

I'm full of hope with how much I shall learn from doing this over the summer, but I'm also hoping I can make contacts. I've always been told "it's not what you know, it's who you know". I'm a firm believer in this and if anything can come from our blogging this summer is getting to know people around the world who are wanting to learn more. But I'm also hoping I'll learn a lot about how libraries in other sectors work and how the role of staff in these places differs from my own.

Here's to the next few weeks! Joining in the blogging, getting to know people and in my own case, getting to know a new set of work colleagues as I move locations in my current job.

No comments:

Post a Comment